- Global leader in brake linings for commercial vehicles;
- Market leader in Latin America with a broad and diversified product portfolio;
- Leader in Brazil in brake linings for commercial vehicles (Aftermarket and automakers);
- Leader in Brazil in brake pads (Aftermarket segment).
OPERATES WITHIN A RESILIENT MARKET
- Aftermarket account for more than 85% of Net Income;
- Geographic diversification:
More than 50% of Net Income comes from the foreign Market, and 50% from the domestic market.
- Capacity to produce more than 140 million pieces/year in its plants located in Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, China and India.
QUALITY PRODUCTS AND BRAND RECOGNITION
- Committed to R&D;
- Has the most complete lab of Latin America;
- Has achieved the major certifications required by the Market;
- Very well-known as a renowned manufacturer of quality products.
Last updated on March 23, 2020